Below you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked about booking a DJ for your wedding.
Does your company offer a written contract?
Can we meet with our DJ prior to our event?
What type of events are your specialty?
Our team caters to a wide range of events such as:
- Corporate Parties
- Holiday Parties
- School Dances (Prom, Homecoming, Formals, Etc.)
- Private Parties
How long will you hold our date for us?
Generally we are very easy to work with. We will generally hold your date for 7 days (1 week) after having a initial get to know/booking meeting.
Do you offer additional services, such as lighting and photobooths?
- Photography (Page Link)
- Videography (Page Link)
- Photobooths (Page Link)
- Uplighting. (Video & Photo Link)
- Cold Spark – Sparkler Fountains (Non Pyro & Non Flammable) – Good for Indoor & Outdoor Use (Video & Photo Link)
- Custom Tall Lit Up Letters (LOVE) – 4ft Tall Lettering (Video & Photo Link)
- Dancing on the Clouds (Video & Photo Link)
- Upgraded Intelligent Lighting
- Sound Systems for over 1k guests
- Projection Displays (video & photo)
- Media Package (55 in TV’s – 6ft in the air to display content)
- Custom DJ Booths
What areas do you serve?
Are you insured?
Yes, we always are insured. We recommend never contracting with a company that is not insured. Make sure to protect yourself always.
How many members of your team are there?
Currently we have 4 Dj’s, 2 Photographers/Videographers, 1 Photobooth Manager and 2 Office managers.
What happens if something happens to my DJ or another member of your staff?
Do you act as the "Emcee/MC" and make all of the announcements?
Any professional wedding disc jockey should be comfortable with making announcements and serving as the emcee for the wedding, it is a standard part of the job. Some DJs, however, are not comfortable with this and prefer to pass these duties on to someone else, such as a site manager, who may not have a professional voice or experience speaking on a microphone. Our team however will always be the emcee/MC of your event so you can re assured that your day will run smoothly.